Internet of Things(IOT)
What is Internet Of Things?
IOT Training includes applications for internet connected devices are extensive. Multiple categorizations have been suggested, most of which agree on a separation between consumer, enterprise (business), and infrastructure applications. Internet of things is the next stage of the information revolution and referenced the inter-connectivity of everything from urban transport to medical devices to household appliances. The ability to network embedded devices with limited CPU, memory and power resources means that IoT finds applications in nearly every field.
Software developers, engineers, data analysts, big data professionals and anybody who wants to make a career in the field of Internet of Things.
IOT Training Outcome
- The Arduino & Raspberry Pi interface for IoT
- USB, HDMI and Ethernet protocols of IoT communication
- Controlling physical IoT devices like switches, motors, sensors
- IoT components, devices, hardware, software requirements
- The various layers of IoT infrastructure
- IoT embedded systems & micro-controllers
- Working with Big Data and deploying Data analytics
IOT Training Course Content
- What is the Internet of Things? (Introduce how it is a game changer and the value addition by IoT solutions)
- Are we already using it in some way or another?
- What is the need andApplications?
- Future capabilities ofIoT.
Layers of IoT(14)
- Details of hardware(2)
- How Hardware has evolved over the past years
- How to choose a hardware for a project?
- Challenges being faced with hardware
- Details of Software(Edge Gateway orCloud)(6)
- communication protocols
- How it evolved from REST to other protocols and the need of bidirectional protocol forIoT
- Comparison of various protocols and how to select a protocol when deploying(REST, MQTT, CoAP, AMQP)
- How to implement these protocols
Details of the cloud part(6)
- Why is it needed? (for analytics and machine learning)
- Explaining the basic structure of various IoT platforms (AWS, Azure, IBM and IoTivity open source platform)
- Comparison of Various IoT Platforms with respect to various services offered by them
- How to select a platform as per project requirement?
- Data and Visualization Part(2)
- Explanation of Data Flow in a typical IoT use case
- Databases used for storage and their features
- Basic Visualization and how a Sample Power Bi dashboard is created
- What to do with this data? (to explain basics of ML and long-term scope for collected data)
- To Explain the need for security inIoT.
- Working Implementation of IoT Security throughout all layers ofIoT
- Prior MarketResearch
- Do’s andDont’s
- § Deploy one actual use case to either of the IoT platforms from data collection to visualization
Careers in IOT:
Now the number of Internet-connected things is growing exponentially bringing in new job roles and career opportunities to those who are proficient in IoT technology, deployment, management, and security. It is surely a new frontier opening up and taking this IoT training will definitely put you in a different league and help you command top dollar salaries in the IoT domain.
What are the various modes of training that Zenaura technologies offers?
If you have any queries we provide email support and solution to queries. You can raise your queries even after completion of training to get support and assistance.
Do you provide placement assistance?
Yes, Zenaura Technologies does provide you with placement assistance and the process of preparing yourself for the interview and the job.
What kind of projects will I be working on?
We provide real-world projects wherein you can apply your knowledge and skills that you acquired through our training. Making you perfectly industry-ready.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes